пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cool website templates




Iapos;m so sick of this week. I want it to be Friday already. Granted that Friday will be here in oh, about 6.5 hours...itapos;s just been boring as hell and Iapos;ve had a fun weekend to look forward to. I need to dig out my Halloween movies and taped tv-shows. Especially one I call "Gus". Itapos;s the only episode of this particular show that Iapos;ve ever watched, but I love it. Donapos;t even ask for the name of the show, because I donapos;t know what it was. Mom and Dad apparently didnapos;t start taping the show until after the introduction was done. All I remember is that the grandfathers name was Gus and the grandfather saves his grandson from a "haunted house". I also have my Garfield Halloween episode as well as my all time favorite of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow of the Disney toon variety. Right now Iapos;m watching Hocus Pocus. This will probably always be my favorite Halloween movie, even though it is a kiddie movie. *snickers* "Hello, boys My name is Winifred, whatapos;s yours?" Iapos;m going to have this song stuck in my head now.

I found a box of macaroni and cheese which made me squee in happiness. I was sure I wouldnapos;t be able to find anything to eat other than ramen (which I was planning on eating twice tonight). I do have a small personal size bag of veggies I plan to steam and put in the ramen, so thatapos;ll be good. Iapos;ve also got a full pot of coffee. That alone makes me a happy girl.

Iapos;m sitting here right now staring longingly at The Historian; a book that Jason bought for me not too long ago. I know Iapos;m reading Frankenstein right now, but I really want to drop it and start on The Historian. Too bad I have a tendency to finish whatever Iapos;m reading if I like it or not before I start a new book. I think itapos;s easier that way. I used to read three or four books at a time, but then I started having dreams that mixed the stories all together. Talk about weird dreams.

Anyway, Iapos;m going to get off of here and start looking around for a new layout. I love Doctor Who, but Iapos;m ready for something different.
cool website templates, cool website stuff, cool website names, cool website flash intros.



Комментариев нет: