четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

definition math multiple




This is the political entry. Perhaps one of many (unless I am forced to off myself on November 5th...just kidding. Sort of).

I donapos;t know if anyoneapos;s words have ever moved me as much as some of Barack Obamaapos;s have. Listening to his speeches tends to�give me chills, and many times I�have come close to tears. He makes me so hopeful for this country. I am beyond excited for this yearapos;s election;�I just wish it wasnapos;t�one of such extremes. While I donapos;t think I would vote for anyone other than Obama anyway, I so wish there was a better candidate opposing him. Itapos;s terrifying to me that the only [viable] alternative to an Obama presidency is a McCain presidency. In my opinion, electing John McCain would be an absolute disaster for this nation, no doubt about it. I mean, I hope Iapos;m dead wrong. I hope Iapos;m completely misreading him and that he doesnapos;t suck as much as it seems, but it doesnapos;t seem likely. And I hate to discriminate, (get ready for the ageism), but dude is OLD. Like, my grandmaapos;s are older than him, and I donapos;t have a problem with them, but theyapos;re not signing up for utra-powerful 4-8 year jobs.

And Sarah Palin? I could go on forever. Just tonight I saw a clip of her speaking in New Hampshire, talking about how nice it was to be in the "great Northwest". I donapos;t know if thereapos;s even anything I can say to that. If this was the first idiotic, mind boggling thing sheapos;d said throughout this whole campaign then I maybe wouldnapos;t make a big deal out of it, but COME ON. This woman is so unfit for the job it hurts me to think about what would happen if she actually got it. If the republican party wins the election, she could very well be president in a few years. Jesus. Christ. Think about that. Sarah Palin, Governer of Alaska (and neighbor to Russia),�could be president one day. And sheapos;d go down in history as the first woman president. Thatapos;s not exactly who I want representing my gender. Not only is she an indefensible moron (despite Elisabeth Hasselbeckapos;s numerous attempts), she is most definitely not not not NOT a feminist. I want to punch every person who has said/who thinks she is a feminist. She is FAR FROM IT. I wonapos;t bother going into much detail but I think the right to choose (not to mention the right to a free rape kit) is a basic ideal of most, if not all, feminists. "Abstinence Only" education? No equal pay? She has a funny way of showing she cares about women. I feel like if she didnapos;t need our votes, she would try to take away our right to that too. Sarah, please, take your oddly named children, and join the First Dude in seceding from the United States. Just get out.

I love this country, a lot, and I realize how extremely lucky I am to have been born here. I know America has provided me with opportunities that I would not have in most other countries, and that I should take advantage of living in a place so many others in the world would like to live in. But I canapos;t honestly say that I wonapos;t be disappointed in November 4th if John McCain is elected president. I will be sorely sorely disappointed. I will be overwhelmingly upset (on the inside, I do have to keep up appearance for ALL my friends at school), and absolutely livid with the people who voted for him. The United States has been on a terrible path since January 2001, and we have a chance to change that. In�January 2009 I hope we will be starting on the long road to recovery with President Obama.

I wonder if the arrival via mail of my voterapos;s registration card is what sparked this entry. Thereapos;s a good chance.

I just watched the debate but Iapos;ll gather my thoughts about it more before I write about that. For now I have to do math homework



"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope."

definition math multiple, definition math mode, definition math mean, definition math function.



Комментариев нет: